In 2016-17, it seems the ocean carriers have become eager to don the black hat and eye patch. After Hanjin’s demise, the ocean carriers proved inflexible on contracted container allocations and pushed many shippers to an expensive spot market or forced them to wait for future sailings. These supply chain dislocations cost American BCO’s and “regular Joe” importers millions of dollars and untold thousands of office hours.
If your company has felt the pinch of bait and switch or simply needs some navigational assistance in the troubled waters of ocean freight and the foggy skies of air cargo, Shapiro is a beacon of integrity, clarity, and knowledge. We’ll fight for you, and we’ll serve as an extension of your business during the most critical, unforeseen attacks on your supply chain budget.
Here’s how Shapiro keeps the bandits and
pirates away from your best interests:
- Access to 15+ Contracts and EVERY Alliance
- Buying Power by Combining Importers’ Volumes
- Flexible Weekly Allocations
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Ocean Carriers and their Financial Health
- Easy-touch and Flexible Technology
- Fair, Transparent Pricing
- Creative Solutions During Times of Chaos
Shapiro’s Import and Export services include:
- Ocean FCL and LCL
- Air Cargo
- Cargo Insurance
- Door-Door Services
- Logistics Design
- Sea-Air and Air-Sea
- Project Cargo
- Emerging Markets Logistics
Let’s talk supply chain. Contact Us.